Sunday, May 22, 2011

First night "out"

Let me start off by saying I love the title of this post because literally every male that I have met in Berlin thus far is gay. Literally every. single. one. How the fuck does that even happen. I'm not even sure if it's a good thing. Initially I thought my mentor's friend was just really nice... no he just wants to sleep with me (exact words of my coworker). Eff. How does that even happen.

So if it seems like I'm rambling, I probably am. It's 2PM and I'm still drunk I think. I was supposed to see a flat in 7 minutes... I can't make it.

Last night I was out until 8AM. Eight. in. the. Morning. And what was I doing... listening to techno. When I left, the party was STILL bumping... STILL!

The party was in this sort of trailer park. We got off the UBahn and walked forever until we found this little gate. We went in and got our IDs checked by a guy in a trailer. The interior of the park had strobe lights and lasers everywhere (or something). There was a ping pong table and all of the seats were old car or airplane seats. It also featured this dance floor which had no windows. So when we finally left the sun was risen and it was 8 in the morning. Holy shit I just listened and danced to techno till 8 in the morning. Where am I...

Oh that's right, I'm in Berlin

1 comment: